Mission, Vision and Values
Our mission is to safeguard children and educate them to respond to risks and injustices; feed their curiosity and educate them within the primary curriculum so that they are successful at secondary school and beyond.
Our vision is inspired by Matthew 22:39 “Love your neighbour as yourself.”
We want all children and adults to have purpose, resilience and success so they can help themselves and others, in school, locally and around the globe.
We want people to understand and be at peace with themselves and be inspired to care for others and the world around them.
We want people to be reflective about belief, faith, God and His creation.
At the heart of our ethos is a commitment by the Board, parents and staff to the principles of:
- Inclusion and Justice
- Forgiveness and Reconciliation
- Democracy and Acceptance of difference, change and loss
The Board of Governors directs all staff to challenge and support all children, both online and face-to-face, to:
- be safe, kind and polite;
- work and play well with others;
- feel valued, unique and happy;
- enjoy learning and improvement by recognising and experiencing success;
- respond well to change, challenge and difference;
- ask questions and explore answers about themselves, others, injustice, beliefs and faiths;
- be inspired to care for others and creation both in school, locally and around the globe;
- learn that they have rights as individuals, as well as responsibilities;
- enjoy physical activities, playing with others and being healthy;
- achieve their potential within a broad and balanced primary curriculum.